“The Lean Crossroad: The Entrepreneurs” symbolizes how the technology industry has become increasingly aware of the Lean Startup movement that is transforming how new products are built and launched. As such, this event will challenge its speakers and delegates to critically and creatively analyze the impact it has on each startups and entrepreneurs.
Date: Tuesday, August 21st
Time: 6-9 PM
Location: Goldcorp Centre of the Arts, SFU - 149 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
This Lean event, we will focus on:
- Lean Entrepreneur
- Customer Development
- Kate Rutter (@katerutter) - Co-founder of LUXr
- Patrick Vlaskovits (@Pv) - Co-founder of Superpowered
- Brant Cooper (@brantcooper) -Principal at Market By Numbers
- David Ulevitch (@davidu) – founder and CEO of OpenDNS
- Sean Ellis (@SeanEllis) - Founder and CEO of CatchFree
Bonus: Each registration will receive a “The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development” book for free ($25+ value) – thanks to the generous donation by the authors, Patrick Vlaskovits and Brant Cooper!
For detailed information on all the evening’s speakers, or to register, click here.