Congratulations to the following teams, accepted to e@UBC’s LLP Spring Accelerator, taking place Apr 25 to May 30:
- BeVid is an easy-to-use interactive app that creates memories and strengthens long-distance relationships between loved ones around the globe.
- Commodities Shipping Database is a pricing platform for commodities trading companies.
- Grapevine is pursuing an application for businesses in referral dependent industries that promotes, manages, tracks and analyzes referrals through a business dashboard.
- Monkey Mind Meditation provides courses and learning infrastructure to deliver mindfulness programs for individuals and organizations.
- Prongineer R&D is developing a proprietary process to convert waste into premium fertilizer, reusable water and biogas.
- Rightovers is a social networking platform that allows individuals to connect and co-operate with neighbours to eat healthier and save money.
- Sasset Technology Inc. is developing non-structural earthquake risk assessment tools for residential, public, and commercial buildings.
- Target Tape is an adhesive grid reference used in surgical procedures to enhance accuracy and improve surgical outcomes.
- The Calendar is an online social networking and event listings platform that aggregates and curates local event listings to help users connect with the community around them.
Congratulations to the teams accepted into this cohort! e@UBC looks forward to helping drive these ventures towards commercialization.