Are you a fan of Dragons’ Den? Want to know what the cameras didn’t capture? Want to know how local pitchers won over the Dragons to get the investors of their dreams? Want to meet some local Dragons’ Den pitchers?
Join entrepreneur Roger Killen at his Inside the Den show, where you’ll hear from local entrepreneurs who recently pitched on Dragons’ Den. While some got the money they wanted and others didn’t, they all learned lots about what it takes to get on Dragons’ Den, how to deliver winning pitches and how to deal with the amazing events that happened after their Dragons’ Den pitch was seen by nearly 2 million Canadians.
Why should you attend Inside the Den?
- Hear local entrepreneurs’ auditioning, pitching and due diligence stories
- Discover how they designed and delivered powerful pitches to win the Dragons’ hearts, minds and money
- Hear the amazing things that happened after their pitches were seen by nearly 2 million Canadians
- Pick up some tips, tricks and tools to help you build your business
- Network with the pitchers, like-minded Dragons’ Den fans and entrepreneurs
This event will take place at UBC Robson Square on Saturday, June 22, once from 9am to noon and again from 1pm to 4pm. Tickets start at only $17.
For more information or to register, visit Inside the Den.
Roger Killen has 36 years of frontline experience involving 9 startups and 2,000 hours of teaching entrepreneurs how to build startups that work. Since 1998 he has been engaged by nearly all the entrepreneur-serving organizations in British Columbia and the Yukon to deliver programs on designing, building and financing startup businesses. His signature program is The Strategic Startup System. Its core principle is that startup success can be engineered by applying proven strategies and tactics in a specific way and in a specific sequence. Roger’s vision is to fuel an upward spiral of startup quality, startup success and stakeholder rewards that will produce robust solutions for customers’ problems, massive job and wealth creation for society and fulfillment, fun and fortune for entrepreneurs.