Lean Startup Machine is an intensive workshop where entrepreneurs put Lean methodologies to work in the real world. To date, they have run 35 workshops in 20 separate cities across 5 continents. In September, Lean Startup Machine will be coming to Vancouver for the first time!
At Lean Startup Machine Vancouver, participants will:
- Learn Customer Development, then practice by talking to actual customers. (At this workshop you will be learning first hand from one of the godfathers of Custdev, Patrick Vlaskovits)
- Learn how to design experiments, then get results using the scientific method.
- Learn about different types of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), then test them against your customer, problem and solution hypothesis.
- Test your Assumptions and Hypothesis scientifically
- Understand your Business Model
- Iterate and Pivot (when necessary)
- Learn the difference between customer segments and demographics.
- Learn why your first customer is not “everyone with x”
- Find your early adoptors.
- See why it’s harder to solve problems than to build solutions.
- Learn how to build a model T, not a faster racehorse.
- Deliver your solution and collect currency!
Spots for this conference are going fast! See more details on this amazing opportunity, and register here: http://lsmvancouver.eventbrite.com/