The Sauder Business Club of Vancouver is partnering with the UBC Faculty of Law to host eight speakers that will share their innovative and entrepreneurial experiences within the food and beverage industry. Each speaker will use a “pecha kucha-style’ format and present 20 images and discuss each of them for 20 seconds. Luckily, an event focused on the food and beverage industry means a networking reception featuring local food and drink will follow the presentations!
- Catherine Anderson, LLB: Owner & CEO, Hidden Garden Foods Ltd.
- Jordan Cash, MBA: Founder & Owner, Cartems Donuterie
- Jenn Lau, LLB: Owner, Fresh Coast Meats Ltd.
- Graham MacLennan, LLB: Founder of “dish’ED”, an annual dinner supporting imagine1day.org
- Jennifer Martin, MBA: Chief Soda Officer, Sip Soda Co.
- Ben Schach, JD: Co-Founder, Glory Juice Co.
- Emma Smith, BCom: Owner, Zimt Chocolates
- Tim Yu, MBA: Principal, Koerner’s Pub
- $10 registration, includes canapes and one drink ticket
- Wednesday, Nov 5th 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- The Imperial, 319 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
This event is now full! Please check out Sauder’s main article for more information.