Entrepreneurs from Eagle Energy, Elliot and Karson, will be sharing with us their experiences in running their startup to date. Come with all your questions related to marketing, sales, and international expansion!
Don’t know where to start with asking questions? Well, to start, did you know…
- Eagle Energy recently launched in Australia with JB Metro (the exclusive dealer of RedBull for Australia)
- The product is currently in 90 outlets in Sydney and is doing extremely well
- Eagle Energy is currently selling with BP Oil, Caltex, IGA and United Petroleum under the JB Metro network
- Eagle Energy has concluded the final stages of preparing for its 7-11 Japan launch through Mitsui Co. (Mitsui Co is the second largest trading house in Japan and is a significant trading partner with Canada)
- Fun fact: 7-11 Japan (7&i holdings) is the largest retail company in the world, with over 20,000 stores and an e-commerce platform in Japan alone
How did they do it? Well, this is why you can use this opportunity to ask them anything!