Every April-June, BCIC-New Ventures offers a 10-week seminar and networking series, open to those interested in growing their technology start-up business. Each week you’ll learn a different building block for a successful start-up.
Want to register for the full series? Visit http://nvbcseries.eventbrite.com
- May 7 from 6:45-9pm - Seminar 5: Financial Modelling & Choosing a Business Model
- May 14 from 6:45-9pm - Seminar 6: The Business Case (What Angels Really Want)
- May 21 from 6:45-9pm - Seminar 7: Capital Planning
- May 28 from 6:45-9pm - Seminar 8: Customer Development, Sales & Understanding the Value Chain
- June 4 from 6:45-9pm - Seminar 9: Perfecting Your Pitch & Exit Strategy
Cost to attend each seminar is $20 per event, or $100 for the full series.
For those not able to attend in person, live webcasts are available. To access the webcasts on specified day/time of each event at: http://creative-services.sfu.ca/broadcast (choose the BCIC-New Ventures Seminar Topic).
If you miss the live webcast, the recording will be made available about 7-10 days after the seminar. See video archives.