The Life Sciences cohort will equip ambitious entrepreneurs with tools to grow the initial stages of their ventures, with the ultimate goal that ventures will emerge with a solid foundation, ready to achieve sustained growth.
Deadline Extended! SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017, 11:59PM
There are 3 programs designed to help you build that solid foundation:
- Competitive Intelligence Workshop (March 2, 2017)
- Why: understand strategies and tools to define the value proposition for your venture, receive an overview of the patenting process and strategies for patent research
- Target Product Profile (March 9, 2017)
- Why: designed for human health life sciences ventures where navigating the regulatory environment is critical.
- Lean Launch Pad – LLP: Life - 5 sessions, March 24, 2017
- Why: for venture teams to discover, develop and validate a viable business model
You should apply if:
- Your venture’s target industry is related to: Life Sciences / Medical / Bioinformatics fields, ranging from new drugs and diagnostics to medical devices, to health management platforms, to monitoring environmental ecosystems
- You are committed to building a venture, and have at least 1 member that is a UBC student, staff, faculty or alumni within 5 years
- You currently have a startup, and you want to refine your business strategy to build traction for your business
- You have at least 2 team members (including yourself)
- You are committed to understanding your customer, their problem or needs
Click HERE to APPLY.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com